Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 11, 2013

Dear Family,

Well if you guys want to know of the worst thing that could ever happen. I was just about done typing my letter this week and all of a sudden everything I was typing just got erased. I feel horrible and I wish I could just re type it all for you again, but I don't have any more time. But I just want to say that Young I love you and I am proud that you made the right choice. Cole I am so excited for you to be up here soon! Cheyenne, that is awesome that you got your patriarchal blessing and always read it for guidance. and last dad I can't believe that mom out worked you with that trainer on your vacation! ha-ha its all good but the church is true and I love you all. I am sorry you can't hear about my week, but just know that is was really good and I saw some big blessings come through this week.

Elder BREINHOLT

No comments:

Post a Comment