Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5

Oh my dear Family and other Comrades!                                           Aug 5, 13

     This week might have been one of the weirdest weeks in my mission yet. It was very fun having two companions this week, but it is a little chaotic at times trying to get to other people focused to work. ha-ha I learned a lot from the other missionary though. His name is Elder Abbott and of course he is from Phoenix, AZ. I am glad I will be able to see him after the mission. Right now I am hoping that dad is feeling better. It sounds like he has been in a lot of pain this week. I just said a prayer for him so hopefully he felt it. :)
     So I don't have that much to say this week besides a couple changes that have happened. First off we had a training Tuesday where we were announced to be the 8th mission in the world to go live on facebook. I am now officially a facebook missionary and we are allowed one hour a day or more if we need it to go on and chat with people. It is a little weird I won't lie to go on the internet and I feel like a sinner sometimes. ha-ha Anyway you all have probably seen my post and just remember I will not reply if you try to talk to me on there. ha
   It is that time again and this  morning we got our transfer call to see what is happening for next transfer. So I am changing areas and my companion is getting a missionary that has been out the same time as him. I am going to Provo again! I don't know what I did right , but I was also called to be a Zone Leader. Of course I have very shocked because I have never had leadership on my mission and I have never really cared to, but I guess it's what the Lord wants me to do right now. I love Provo though and my area that I will be in is right next to BYU. My new companion is Elder Aguirre, who is one of the hardest working missionaries I know and he only speaks Spanish so it is going to be a blast!! This area has treated me well and I will miss it dearly. I have made friends for life here that I will always want to come and see! 
  I love you all and I am excited to start a new era of my mission. I have a testimony very strong that the Lord answers prayer and he does whatever we ask for if we ask with faith and are contrary to his will. Thank you for all of your letters this week as well, they're great!


                                                                                                                         love,
                                                                                                                    Elder Breinholt

No comments:

Post a Comment